Skills, Qualifications and attributes 
- Educational & Proficiency level: Professional with a minimum of seven years of experience in software technical consultancy including T24 implementation experience in a banking environment
- Understands at a good level industry concepts such as:
- Java VMs and artefacts (WAR and EAR files), performance tuning, JMS
- Concepts for Integration (i.e. Integration of data or user accounts between multiple systems for a client.)
- Componentisation of applications
- Role of an ESB for event driven messaging and orchestration
- Concepts for Internet Security, Intranet security, cryptography, data tampering, firewalls
- Single Sign On concepts / supported solutions, LDAP / Active Directory
- Approach to Process Workflow and Human Workflow.
- Web Services
- Penetration; stress and performance testing
- Product knowledge: Temenos portfolio with expert knowledge in one specific product together with a willingness and ability to master other Temenos products that from our product suite. Knowledge of general Architecture of T24 and related interfaces.
- Strong awareness of Industry and market developments, good overall company knowledge.
- Other: This job involves complex activities demanding considerable coordination to effectively achieve the jobs end results. Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these.
- The role requires substantial travel – normally on client site Monday to Friday and back at weekends, however there may be periods where they will be expected to extend the periods away from home with TOIL given to compensate
Skills and Qualifications 
- Educational & Proficiency level: Baccalaureate level and/or Commercial studies, or equivalent.
- Experience in Finance/Administration/IT or Customer support (preferably in a software environment or a consulting company or a system integrator)
- Language: Excellent command of English and local country language as appropriate. Additional foreign language will be considered as a benefit.
- Fully conversant with all the latest MS applications including Microsoft Project, Power Point and Excel – advanced level (Macros, Pivot tables etc.)
- Client facing and/or client support experience is required
- International experience
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and de-centralized teams
- Ability to work within project constrains to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Willing to travel when required
- Experience of dealing with large amounts of data and producing meaningful reports
- Analyse and interpret monthly variances and trends between budgets, actual and prior results in developing (budget vs actuals, cost variances)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality, and agreed service standard
- Experience in project management methodologies, processes and tools is a plus
- PMP or Prince2 Certification is a plus
Skills and Qualifications 
- Educational & Proficiency level: Professional with a minimum of seven years of experience in Finance or in banking software consultancy.
- Technical knowledge: In depth understanding of financial and banking processes around Credits, Accounting, Treasury, MI, Asset Management, Securities, Private Wealth Management, Trade Finance, Retail and Corporate Banking. IT oriented: knowledge of a banking software applications, excellent knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel as well as other MS Office environment applications
- Product knowledge: Temenos portfolio with expert knowledge in one specific product. Strong awareness of Industry and market developments, good overall company knowledge.
Fully understand and be able to deploy the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology.
- Others: This job involves complex activities demanding considerable co-ordination to effectively achieve the jobs end results. Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these
What You’ll Need :
- A Computer Science or Software Engineering degree.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of Java, JEE Application Server, ESB, XSD, XML, JMS, Web Services, ODATA and REST, MS Office.
- General knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in at least two languages; English is mandatory
- Proactive and highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit and a learning while doing mentality.
© 2018, . Για την αναδημοσίευση της είδησης από άλλες ιστοσελίδες είναι απαραίτητη η αναφορά του link προς το άρθρο του sep4u.gr