Higher education institutions in the Netherlands offer high quality international degree programmes covering almost every field of study. The duration of the programmes varies from 9 to 24 months for a master’s course to 4 years for a PhD degree.
All courses are taught entirely in English. A complete overview of the programmes can be found at the site of the NUFFIC.
The first steps you need to take:
- Check the available degree programmes.
- Contact the institution in the Netherlands about admission requirements, etc.
- If you meet the requirements, follow the institution’s admission procedure
- Ask the host institution about accommodation possibilities
- Check whether your current health insurance provides sufficient coverage in the Netherlands
© 2014, sep4u,gr. All rights reserved. sep4u,gr